Our Dubai team is looking for an experienced Account Director to join our multi-talented and diverse team.
As an award winning agency for service delivery, you will be responsible for client growth and retention by building and nurturing healthy client relationships, developing new marketing opportunities, effectively briefing creative teams, managing budgets and identifying new areas of growth.
As an experienced Account Director, you will have worked in an agency environment with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships as well as developing strategies to grow a client base.
In addition to your excellent organisational, negotiating and leadership skills, you will also have a solid knowledge and understanding of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, online and offline media).
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running”, grow and drive our clients’ and our own business forward.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next exciting challenge, then please do get in touch.
About the job
- Take ownership, develop and nurture new and existing client relationships.
- Oversee the entire client experience and serve as the point of contact for clients.
- Develop strategies to grow our client base and ensure the team is providing quality, cost effective services.
- Set and ensure objectives are communicated to the team and are met across all campaigns and evolve for future campaigns.
- Understand our clients’ requirements and needs, offer suitable solutions and generate new business.
- Lead strategic reports and communicate overall progress to the Managing Director.
- Prepare and present regular client growth reports to the Managing Director, identifying risks and opportunities across the client roster.
- Train, mentor and structure the current client servicing team, whilst identifying internal growth needs when required.
- Work with other directors, managers and team members to ensure that projects are delivered on brief, on time and on budget.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience of working as an Account Director in an agency environment.
- Experience and a solid understanding of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, online and offline media).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience of leading client accounts and meetings.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Proven management experience with the ability to develop, motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to detect client trends and develop initiatives.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- Clear communicator and have the ability to pitch and present ideas and strategies to clients confidently.
- Experience of budget management and reporting.
- Quality-driven with experience of multi-account juggling.
- Arabic is preferred but not mandatory.
- GCC/MENA experience is preferred.
- Hybrid Work Environment.
- Company computer/laptop.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year service).
- Residential and work visas.
- Private medical Insurance.
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.