Our Dubai team is looking for an experienced Account Director to join our multi-talented and diverse team.
As an award winning agency for service delivery, you will be responsible for client growth by retaining, building, and nurturing healthy client relationships, developing new marketing opportunities, effectively overseeing projects and teams, managing budgets, and strategically overseeing accounts to ensure maximum success and impactful results.
About the job
- Be a trusted advisor to senior clients; able to set strategies and lead teams to deliver campaigns to high-proficiency
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives, and providing strategies to enhance collaboration and delivering success.
- Oversee the entire client experience and serve as the point of contact for clients, addressing concerns and satisfaction.
- Identify growth opportunities by collaborating closely with clients in understanding their pain paints and challenges.
- Develop strategies to grow our client base and ensure the team is always providing high-quality service levels.
- Develop comprehensive account plans, identifying opportunities and tactics to show a healthy YoY account growth.
- Oversee the execution of media strategies ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, keeping highly attentive to profitability margins.
- Developing creative campaigns, leading new business proposals and representing Crowd in pitch presentations.
- Attend networking events and conferences as a way to prospect and build relationships with partners and clients.
- Lead strategic reports and communicate overall progress of accounts to the Managing Director.
- Prepare and present regular client health reports to the Managing Director, identifying risks and opportunities across the client roster.
- Lead and inspire the client servicing team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Manage budget allocation for campaigns, ensuring efficient use of resources and delivering ROI for clients.
- Work closely with Finance to track expenses, invoices, and financial reporting.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and help develop a high performance team with the right capabilities and expertise to meet the changing client needs.
- Manage your teams with professionalism proving yourself to be a rigorous and understanding line manager, helping to develop the careers of your direct reports and other members of the team
Skills and Experience
- Min 5 years experience of working as an Account/Business Director in an agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- A strategic thinker with a strong understanding of the digital landscape across social, paid media, web and SEM/SEO.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Strong experience working with government, corporate, travel, education, real estate, retail clients.
- Commercially-savvy, with the ability to proactively drive new business development and deliver organic growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Strong understanding of various media channels and technologies.
- Experience of leading client accounts, meetings and pitches.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven management experience with the ability to develop, motivate and lead a high performing team.
- Highly attentive to detail and performance driven.
- Ability to detect client trends and develop initiatives.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of budget management and reporting.
- Big brand and agency experience are a plus.
- Arabic speaker and writer is preferred.
- Media and/or strategy backgrounds are preferred.
- Public speaking is a bonus.
- Competitive Salary.
- 22 days Annual leave plus all local statutory holidays.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service).
- Free Office Parking
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential visa & Work permit
- Annual bonus (based on performance and objectives)
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote working)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days (paid leave)