Our UK team is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our award winning agency.
Working remotely and for our UK office, you will have oversight of our international teams and work with regional managers to make efficient use of our talented resources. You will be responsible for supporting a team in exceeding our clients’ expectations and ensuring that this standard is maintained.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will know all about building strong relationships with clients, whilst tracking projects to the highest standard possible. You must be able to communicate exceptionally well with both technical and non-technical people to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
You will be involved in supporting the other teams of the studio by overseeing the administration and completion of projects from definition to delivery, while looking after ongoing relationships and adding value to your clients and the team.
You will have at least 3 years experience of working as an Account Manager with agency experience and worked on significant projects.
If you are someone who can grow and drive our clients’ and our own business forward then you are exactly what we are looking for. Please apply for this exciting role via our website.
About the job
- Act as the point of contact for clients for marketing matters and enquiries and address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Take responsibility for day to day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Set strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Management, planning and implementation of projects to increase customer ROI.
- Present marketing strategies to clients and be able to authoritatively explain strategic decisions.
- Report on web performance metrics and analyse campaign success.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Define timelines and milestone requirements and manage sign-offs with clients and the studio.
- Proactively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered within the required quality, on time and to budget.
- Produce project schedules, creative briefs, plans and risk assessments.
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience of working as an Account Manager in an agency environment.
- Meticulously organised, with exemplary attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills and a creative thinker.
- Client experience led approach to enable growth and create opportunities.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- Positive outlook and confident can-do attitude, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Natural problem solver, making you extremely proactive in the day to day logistics and administration that surrounds the role.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects with high quality of output and activity in terms of budget allocation, profitability, quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Personable, charismatic, approachable, self-motivated and able to motivate and inspire confidence in others.