Our Dubai team are looking for an experienced Content Producer to join their growing and diverse team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
You will be responsible for producing engaging visual content and resources, ranging from video, photography, graphics, audio and other multimedia for all digital platforms.
With at least 2 years experience working in an agency environment with a focus on developing brand, campaign and social assets, you will also possess excellent storytelling capabilities and strong shooting experience to be able to capture stills.
About the job
- Create engaging, short and long-form video content across all marketing channels. (website and social media including TikTok and Instagram Reels).
- Capture high-quality still images and videos with a professional camera and mobile phone.
- Set up, manage and operate production gear including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting and microphones for location and studio production.
- Maintain strong relationships with external partners including production houses, equipment rental companies and studios.
- Manage all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, casting briefs, release forms, permit applications, insurance and booking travel arrangements.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of digital equipment at the studio and offsite.
- Oversee post-production processes and workflows while collaborating with the Creative Director on storytelling and ensuring the delivery of best-in-breed content assets.
- Responsible for video and photography post-production including touch ups, editing, colour grading and sound.
- Assist with the sourcing of external production companies to collaborate with including DOPs, photographers, assistants, sound artists, actors and editors.
- Manage talent agencies and sourcing of artists for production shoots.
- Provide production support for live events, when required.
Key Skills & Experience
- +2 years experience in an agency environment with a focus on developing brand, campaign and social assets.
- Must have a strong, extensive photography/videography and editing portfolio.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities to bring ideas to life.
- Excellent communicator in English. Arabic is a plus!
- Ability to use multimedia content as an emotive and engaging storytelling medium.
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant field (film production, TV, in-house, agency, media, publishing, editorial).
- Strong shooting experience to be able to capture stills and be confident working independently on location.
- Experience of working with Da Vinci, Final Cut Pro, Audition, Adobe Creative Suite and relevant software.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting and video equipment.
- Excellent understanding of social platforms, content formats and how to engage users.
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends when required.
- Driving license is a plus!
- Own equipment is a plus!
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service)
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visas
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days (paid leave)