We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our growing Global Team at Crowd to help service our roster of international clients.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally.
Working closely with the Creative Director, across a wide variety of different industry sectors, you will bring to life creative propositions and produce everything from SEO website copy, to social media posts, and concepts.
Along with a solid portfolio of work, you will have at least 5 years experience of professional copywriting with an exceptional eye for detail.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next exciting challenge we need to hear from you.
About the job
- Research and write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications material.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution with assigned brands.
- Research and understand a client’s need and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject-matter experts, and in person meetings.
- Collaborate with team members including Account Managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and client/publish ready final deliverables to internal team and to client representative when requested and participate occasionally in client pitches.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years experience of professional copywriting with a solid portfolio of work.
- Experience and understanding of how to engage an audience.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability.
- Have an eye for detail, and be able to deliver great work.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our Crowd Start your application