We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our Dubai team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
This role will be the creative lead for the Middle East region by conceptualising, planning and overseeing creative direction that appeals to local brands and clients.
You will have 10+ years experience acting as a senior-level creative director in a design agency, or internal creative team. You must also be bilingual in English and Arabic languages as well as have experience in design branding and crafting scalable design systems for global campaigns.
About the job
- Strategically inspire, lead and motivate creative teams and other departments.
- Conceptualise and develop ideas for branding, content, advertising and media campaigns.
- Collaborate and assist the Global Creative Director with implementing and localising creative strategies.
- Create and pitch creative propositions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Produce storyboards and scripts for videos and brand campaigns.
- Prepare concept boards to help visualise and direct a strategic brand vision.
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Oversee several projects from start to finish, setting processes, workflows and ensure final deliverables meet our standards and client expectations.
- Help shape the creative department, manage and mentor junior members of the team and play a key role in business development.
- Support with resource management across multiple concurrent projects and use resources efficiently to move work through the studio in the optimal ways.
- 10+ years experience acting as a senior-level creative director in a design agency, or internal creative team.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic languages.
- BA in advertising, fine art, design, or relevant field.
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Experience in design branding and crafting scalable design systems for global campaigns.
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering creative concepts through social, digital, web and branding.
- Good illustration skills for creating concepts in the pre-production / planning phase.
- Excellent communicator and writer (English and Arabic)
- Outstanding presentation skills in order to deliver a pitch or creative strategy to stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in creation and packaging of design presentations.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Workspace / Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be alert of current trends in design, tech and advertising.
- Strong working knowledge of the fundamentals in storytelling, interaction design, UX design, brand development, and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service)
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visas
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)