Our UK team is looking for an experienced CRM & Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our UK team is expanding and looking for a talented, senior social media professional to join the team.
You will be responsible for leading our global marketing and CRM strategy, working closely with the senior leadership team to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives that support the agency’s growth.
Experience of Hubspot is essential with at least 5 years experience of working in Marketing and CRM management.
Along with your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will also have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next exciting challenge then we want to hear from you.
About the job
- Plan, develop, execute and manage global marketing and CRM campaigns.
- Lead our Hubspot strategy and all marketing activity including Crowd’s email marketing, sales pipeline management and social media activity.
- Develop and deliver the CRM communications plan.
- Interpret data and deliver insights on performance of previous, current and future campaigns.
- Apply data and insights to recommend website updates to improve UX, SEO and the addition of content/functionality/lead magnets using Hubspot CMS.
- Support the senior leadership team to identify and build long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Be Crowd’s leader in CRM strategic guidance and advise on client CRM projects as required.
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing and CRM management.
- Experience of Hubspot is essential, including digital content and social media.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects and competing deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience of photoshop and WordPress is a bonus.