Our UK team are looking for an experienced Designer to join our growing & diverse Design Team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
This role will be responsible for interrogation of creative/design briefs, creative problem solving and concept development as well as execution of high quality design work including UK and animation.
We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years experience of working as a Graphic Designer or a similar role, preferably within an agency setting. Excellent attention to detail and experience in UX/UI design are essential.
About the job
- Execute research, early stage design direction, quality control, handover to other implementation teams or third parties.
- Accurate execution of briefs, extrapolating and expanding designs based on direction.
- Collaboration with the wider team to deliver projects accurately, within budget and to agreed deadlines.
- Inspiring the team and articulating creative ideas.
- Independent, accurate and timely execution of creative design production tasks.
- Written and verbal communications with teams, clients, and suppliers.
- Assisting other team members with design related tasks or problem solving.
- Directing and mentoring other team members.
- Advising on timescales for proposal purposes.
- Developing skill set within Design – training, new tools, etc.
- Present design production work and communicate design concepts internally and to third parties or clients.
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role preferably within an agency setting.
- Portfolio of completed commercial design projects.
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Suite, Figma, etc).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas, meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Experience in a broad range of design disciplines and for a range of media (online and offline).
- Strong experience in UX/UI design and the methodology behind digital product design (Websites, Mobile, Apps).
- Remote Working
- Company computer/laptop
- Bonus Scheme
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays