We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our growing & diverse design team.
This exciting role will be responsible for creating engaging designs according to requirements and participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude who likes designing engaging and interactive assets across social media, advertising and UI/UX.
As an experienced Designer, you will have an affinity with design, marketing and technology with experience of Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
In addition to being a creative thinker, you must have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you are available to start no later than September 2022, please do get in touch.
About the job
- Interrogation of creative/design briefs.
- Independent, accurate and timely execution of creative design and production tasks.
- Collaborating with other team members on design related tasks or problem solving.
- Pitch creative and impactful ideas.
- Advising on timescales for proposal purposes.
- Using different design techniques, create models, drafts and prototypes.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Develop skillset within design i.e training, new tools etc.
- Continually advocate for quality, brand consistency and creativity.
Key skills & Experience
- 2 – 3 years experience of working as a Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of Abode CC design programs.
- Social Media, Web Design and UI/UX Experience.
- Experience with Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas with a good command of the English language.
- Experience of working as part of a design team.