Our Dubai team is looking for a forward-thinking Digital Graphic Designer to join our growing and diverse Design Team.
Crowd are an independent marketing agency who specialise in providing Strategic Foresight to help clients explore future territories. We provide local, regional, and international expertise to organisations, governments and businesses of all sizes as they look to expand their marketing reach. We unlock the potential of deep data and harness award-winning creativity to drive technical innovation, foster local awareness, and expand our clients global reach. Our agency is poised to deliver success not just today, but well into the future. With clients from San Francisco to Shenzhen and Sydney, we convert global know-how into locally-specific campaigns, each designed to speak to select audiences in a way that helps our clients achieve their marketplace goals.
This role will be responsible for interrogation of creative/design briefs, creative problem solving and concept development as well as execution of high quality design assets for social media and digital ad campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years experience of working as a Graphic Designer or a similar role, preferably within an agency background. Excellent attention to detail and experience in motion graphics is essential.
About the job
- Interrogation of creative/design briefs.
- Independent, accurate and timely execution of creative design assets for social and digital media campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Design, Creative Director and Copywriters on design related tasks or problem solving.
- Comfortably pitch creatives and impactful ideas internally.
- Accurately advice on timescales for creative requirements.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Continually advocate for quality, brand consistency and creativity.
- +3 years experience of working as a multimedia graphic designer.
- Strong portfolio in social and digital media asset creatives.
- Must have GCC experience with cultural understanding of regional audiences.
- Experience with producing highly-engaging online video and banner display assets as per media plan requirements.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects).
- Experience with Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
- Experience with ‘Creatopy’ or similar SAAS-based creative platforms to produce digital campaign assets.
- Excellent grasp of grid usage, layout and typesetting.
- Ability to prepare static assets with design-ready storyboards to handover for animation.
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of social and digital media best practices.
- Ability to deliver media assets as per creative specs.
- Ability to keep design source files structured and organised.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to develop creative ideas independently, take and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to ask the right questions to clearly digest a production brief.
- Experience of working collaboratively with the design team.
- Experience with Figma is a bonus.
- Bilingual in Arabic is a bonus.
- Photography and video production is a plus.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service).
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visa
- Bonus Scheme
- Complimentary office car parking space
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days (paid leave)