Our Dubai team is looking for a forward-thinking Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing and diverse Paid Performance team.
Crowd are an independent marketing agency who specialise in providing Strategic Foresight to help clients explore future territories. We provide local, regional, and international expertise to organisations, governments and businesses of all sizes as they look to expand their marketing reach. We unlock the potential of deep data and harness award-winning creativity to drive technical innovation, foster local awareness, and expand our clients global reach. Our agency is poised to deliver success not just today, but well into the future. With clients from San Francisco to Shenzhen and Sydney, we convert global know-how into locally-specific campaigns, each designed to speak to select audiences in a way that helps our clients achieve their marketplace goals.
This role is to assist with the daily operations and support of paid media and SEO/SEM centric accounts. Responsible for the launch, management and reporting of advertising campaigns across a variety of different industry sectors and ad platforms, and provide support on SEO auditing and optimisation on respective accounts.
About the job
- Work across paid media campaigns, including Paid Search, Display and Video including Social Media, and track / analyse campaign performance, and support on SEO activities.
- Work with the wider performance media team to prepare and analyse reports across Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio and Social Media Dashboards. You will be able to draw informed conclusions that help us optimise our campaigns and achieve performance metrics and objectives.
- Assist in the development of effective paid campaigns across Social Media and SEM.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spends accordingly.
- Collaborate with teams to optimise landing pages and user experience through websites to ensure optimal results.
- 1-2 years of agency experience and proven track record working in SEM.
- Demonstrable experience in running Paid Social, PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Diploma or degree in digital marketing or similar.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning and launching cross-channel campaigns.
- Strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- Google Certified in Digital Marketing, SEO and PPC courses. Social Paid Certifications are a benefit.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills.
- Good strategic thinking skills that help to build and evolve SEO strategies.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to leverage data to drive actionable insights.
- Experience with SEO tools (i.e. SEMRush, Keyword Planner, Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc).
- Good knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, tracking Pixels, Google Analytics and Google Looker Studio.
- Excellent grasp of SEO metrics and best practices.
- Proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office tools.
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows.
- Experience with Programmatic is a bonus.
- Bilingual in Arabic is a bonus.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service)
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visa
- Bonus Scheme
- Complimentary office car parking space
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days (paid leave)