Our Dubai Team is looking for an experienced Finance Data Analyst to join our team.
This will be a on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to becoming permanent following a review of the role.
Crowd is a global marketing agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, retail, F&B, education and more, our Dubai team is expanding and looking for a talented, Social Media professional to join the team.
This is an exciting new role for Crowd which will assist our Finance Manager with analysing data from the project management system to understand project profitability.
You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience of analysing and evaluating complex data as well as a deep understanding of of the project management system, Avaza, including its full functionalities and capabilities.
About the job
- Review projects set up on Avaza – billable rates, hours, expenses and invoice linking.
- Act as a link between Client Servicing, Traffic and Finance.
- Assess project and service profitability across all offices.
- Prepare monthly reports to present overall findings.
- Produce reports to analyse timesheet data and analyse the findings.
- Produce reports to track profitability from projects.
- Analyse billable vs non billable time spent across all offices.
- Track expenses against a project have been submitted.
- Ensure internal processes are followed for supplier cost approval.
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of analysing and evaluating complex data.
- Deep understanding of the project management system, Avaza, including its full functionalities and capabilities.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience of using financial software.
- Experience of working with project management systems for time tracking.
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to produce accurate reports to specific deadlines.
- Skilled in MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service).
- Company laptop
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days