We are looking for a Junior Project Manager with 2+ years experience to join our growing and diverse team.
In this role, you will own the strategic planning, execution, and delivery of digital products. We want a pro-active, passionate and quick-thinking Junior Project Manager with a passion for development, websites and design.
About the job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing the delivery of full web projects on time and on budget, managing project profitability at all times.
- Dealing with ad hoc client requests and managing developers and designers to get work rolled out.
- Responding to clients, managing expectations and keeping a detailed record of site changes.
- Using WordPress CMS to manage content and make site updates if and when required.
- Liaising with clients about any technical aspects of the project.
- Proactive in managing processes with the capability to look ahead and anticipate barriers and risks.
- Perform quality checks (QA) to ensure global standards and best practices are met.
- Estimating and quoting for new projects and updates as well as working with management tools to open new jobs and tracking profitability of projects.
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users.
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of digital projects.
- Support new business through coordination and management for proposal, team meetings, action plans, and schedules.
- Understand the agency’s goals and look for any opportunity to enhance the company’s performance.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience (preferably agency).
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or similar fields.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Project Management and/or Business Studies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of Technical Development and Hosting Infrastructures is essential.
- Familiar with programming and creative processes.
- Skilled in using project management applications such as Avaza, Monday or Basecamp.
- Knowledge of email and database marketing; including CRM management, email formats and regulations, and copywriting principles.
- Exceptional attention to detail – across all aspects of tracking and monitoring as well as proofreading and written communications.
- Experience working with an internal Traffic Manager and planning resources to enable project delivery against client deadlines.
- Commercially-minded (working with budgets, time logging, invoicing).
- Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies
- Full working knowledge of Google Workspace and standard MS Office applications.
- Arabic is preferred but not mandatory
- UAE experience is preferred
- Hybrid Work Environment.
- Company computer/laptop.
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year service).
- Residential and work visas.
- Private medical Insurance.
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our Crowd Start your application