We are looking for an experienced Mid Weight Designer to join our growing & diverse European Design Team.
This exciting role will be responsible for creating engaging designs according to requirements and participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Europe team is expanding and looking for a talented, senior social media professional to join the team.
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude who likes designing engaging and interactive assets across social media, advertising and UI/UX.
As an experienced Designer, you will have an affinity with design, marketing and technology with experience of Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
In addition to being a creative thinker, you must have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
About the job
- Interrogation of creative/design briefs.
- Independent, accurate and timely execution of creative design and production tasks.
- Collaborate with other team members on design related tasks or problem solving.
- Pitch creative and impactful ideas.
- Advising on timescales for proposal purposes.
- Using different design techniques, create models, drafts and prototypes.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Develop skill set within design i.e training, new tools etc.
- Continually advocate for quality, brand consistency and creativity.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience of working as a Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of Abode CC design programs.
- Social Media, Web Design and UI/UX experience.
- Experience with Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas with a good command of the English language.
- Experience of working as part of a Design Team.