We are looking for an experienced Motion Designer to join our growing & diverse team.
This exciting role will be responsible for creating and delivering motion graphics for various design projects.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Europe team is expanding and looking for a talented, senior social media professional to join the team.
You will have at least 2 years experience working as a Motion Designer with experience of Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
In addition, you will be a creative thinker with exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
About the job
- Create and deliver innovative animations and motion graphics for various distribution formats.
- Work with creative teams to select audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Video editing and post-production to a high standard for various distribution formats.
- Ensure that graphic designs and outputs are effectively integrated and managed from conception to completion.
- Maintain quality checks on all design pieces and deliver projects within agreed timelines.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- To assist as and when required with general design work.
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- At least 2 years experience working as a Motion Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proofing, spelling and grammar.
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography.
- A broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and respond proactively when required.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.