We are looking for a Multimedia Designer with 3+ years experience to join our growing and diverse design team.
In this role, you will be expected to conceptualise, design and produce compelling visual assets for social media calendars, digital campaigns and offline marketing collateral.
About the job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create engaging visual content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube).
- Ability to produce videos and animated graphics for organic and paid media campaigns.
- Encoding, converting, and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Ability to create and develop HTML5 animated banners for digital campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the social and creative departments to conceptualise and brainstorm ideas for content requirements.
- Ability to support the creation of offline assets including out-of-home, annual reports, pitch documents, brochures, event collateral, press material and other brand applications.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years agency experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Excellent communicator in writing and communication skills (English).
- Confidently be able to present work to stakeholders.
- Proficient in taking instruction, reading and understanding creative briefs.
- Hands-on with using typefaces from styling to arranging letters in a visually appealing manner.
- Good knowledge in applying basic principles like balance, hierarchy, alignment, repetition and contrast.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro)
- Good knowledge of the entire production process from planning and ideation through to design and execution.
- Good knowledge with Google Workspace.
- Must be commercially-minded and reliable, meeting deadlines and project milestones at all times.
- Be able to work independently and provide accurate estimations to the Client Servicing team to manage timelines and delivery expectations.
Arabic is preferred but not mandatory
UAE experience is preferred
- Photography and video experience is preferred.
Hybrid Work Environment.
Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year service).
Residential and work visas.
Private medical Insurance.
22 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our Crowd Start your application