Our Europe team is looking for a results-driven Paid Media Executive to join our growing performance team
We are looking for a digital enthusiast who shows initiative, is proactive, and can add to the dynamics of our culturally diverse team.
Reporting to the Digital Performance Manager, you’ll assist with the daily operations of our paid media accounts and be responsible for the launch, management and reports of advertising campaigns across a variety of different industry sectors.
You will need to be able to think strategically about the relevant consumer touch points and how this influences the marketing message to meet and achieve KPIs.
You will be interested in pursuing your professional skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics (GA4), programmatic display, and social media platforms including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a fast learner who is eager to learn and master their digital marketing skills. Our teams work collaboratively, and as a member of the team, you will be a part of this diverse environment. If this sounds like the place for you, we look forward to reviewing your application.
About the job
- Govern campaign strategy, manage and optimise ad campaigns.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Deliver regular reports and analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends, learnings and recommendations.
- Create post-campaign reports for account managers & directors.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Maintain an awareness of industry standards and trends within the advertising space.
- Track media delivery in line with daily and lifetime budgets.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI.
- 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Diploma or degree in digital marketing or similar.
- Strong communicator and written skills in English.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning and launching cross-channel campaigns.
- Commercially focused, analytical with a can-do approach.
- Strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- The ability to organise tasks and adjust priorities depending on changing workflows, whilst exhibiting attention to detail at all times.
- The ability to work remotely effectively.
- Good understanding of bid management and reporting tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (Google Sheets and Slides)
- Fluent in Arabic (speaking/writing/reading).
- Google and/or Facebook Certified.
- Experience with SEO processes and tools.
- Understanding of Blockchain and Web3 technologies.
- Media planning and strategy creations.
- Annual return-flight expense covered to home country.
- Company laptop.
- Private medical insurance.
- Residential and work visas.
- Annual bonus.
- Hybrid work environment with remote working 2 days a week.