We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Europe Team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
Our new project manager will be responsible for tracking production and execution of our projects to ensure we continuously deliver quality work to our clients on time and on budget.
You will have at least 1 year’s experience of working as a project manager in an agency environment with solid experience of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, social, online and offline media).
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
About the job
- Create strong relationships with team members and gain a full understanding of the agency’s departments and individual capabilities and skill sets.
- Develop deep knowledge of past project details to effectively determine scope, estimate new projects and draft timelines.
- Gather, record and track requirements throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Track production and execution to ensure the work is performed to Crowd standards and done on time and on budget.
- Work closely with client services to flag shifts in project scope, timeline delays and any other elements that may affect the smooth delivery of any project and align on agreeing and driving solutions.
- Studio and resource management – doing what is needed within the agency to get our projects delivered.
- Represent our studio to the client and communicate technical details clearly and effectively.
- Have a holistic understanding of all projects in the studio and work closely with our Global Traffic Manager to request, manage and schedule resource knowing how it will impact other projects, clients etc, and make informed decisions based on this.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working as a Project Manager in an Agency environment.
- Experience and solid understanding of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, social, online and offline media).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of seamless project management and delivery.
- Experience of managing and scheduling studio resources.
- Keen eye for detail, critical thinker and solution orientated.
- Ability to communicate, often technical knowledge, clearly and effectively.
- Remote Working
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- Training & Volunteering Days
- Computer/Laptop provided
- Bonus Scheme (after 6 months of service)