We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our growing & diverse UK Client Services Team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
This is a new role for our UK team which will be responsible for tracking production and execution of our projects to ensure we continuously deliver quality work to our clients on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience of working as a Project Manager/Producer in an agency environment.
Experience and solid understanding of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, social, online and offline media) as well as exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of seamless project management and delivery is a must.
About the job
- Create strong relationships with team members and gain a full understanding of the agency’s departments and individual capabilities and skill sets.
- Develop deep knowledge of past project details to effectively determine scope, estimate new projects and draft timelines.
- Gather, record and track requirements throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Track production and execution to ensure the work is performed to Crowd standards and done on time and in budget.
- Work closely with client services to flag shifts in project scope, timeline delays and any other elements that may affect the smooth delivery of any project and align on agreeing and driving solutions.
- Studio and resource management – doing what is needed within the agency to get our projects delivered.
- Represent our studio to the client and communicate technical detail clearly and effectively.
- Have a holistic understanding of all projects in the studio and work closely with our Global Traffic Manager to request, manage and schedule resource knowing how it will impact other projects, clients etc, and make informed decisions based no this.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience of working as a Project Manager/Producer in an Agency environment.
- Experience and solid understanding of processes across the digital spectrum (web, content, social, online and offline media).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of seamless project management and delivery.
- Experience of managing and scheduling studio resource.
- Keen eye for detail, critical thinker and solution orientated.
- Ability to communicate, often technical knowledge, clearly and effectively.
- Understanding of leading CRM solutions.
- Understanding of leading CMS solutions.
- Able to advise on technical integrations.
- Remote working environment
- Company computer/laptop
- Bonus scheme
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays