Our European team is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Social Media Manager to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Europe team is expanding and looking for a talented, senior social media professional to join the team.
You will be working alongside our account managers, directors, developers, designers and digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and execute social media strategies across relevant platforms on behalf of our high profile clients.
You will have strong, proven experience in managing paid, owned and earned social media campaigns and delivering impactful results for clients. This role would suit someone looking to expand their experience and skills, take ownership for delivering world-class work and being part of a creative and collaborative environment.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
About the job
- Plan, devise and implement social media strategies across relevant channels and platforms.
- Produce client social media audit and strategy documents.
- Organise, own and manage social media content plans and monthly reports.
- Manage multiple campaigns and day to day activities.
- Optimise social content that contributes to SEO strategies.
- Set and monitor KPI’s measuring the impact of social media efforts.
- Review client briefs and contribute to ideas and creative workshops with the team.
- Read and action learnings from reports to ongoing content calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing social media accounts for established or fast growth brands and/or agency clients.
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
- Experience with management of content creators, designers and copywriters.
- Solid copywriting skills with a ‘social’ voice.
- Strong communicator with a keen sense of copy that converts and engages audiences.
- Must be able to demonstrate your own social media channels are active and follows best practices to keep on top of latest updates and trends.
- Excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Experience with social media content management, reporting and listening tools.
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows.