Our Dubai Team is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join our team on a temporary 2 month basis.
This will be a maternity cover role.
Crowd is a global marketing agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, retail, F&B, education and more, our Dubai team is expanding and looking for a talented, Social Media professional to join the team.
This role will work alongside our account mangers, directors, developers, designers and digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and executive social media content plans across relevant platforms on behalf of our high profile clients.
You will need a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and growing social media accounts for established or fast-growing brands and/or agency clients. You must also be fluent in both English and Arabic.
About the job
- Plan, devise and implement social media strategies across relevant channels and platforms.
- Manage clients and grow business relationships through upselling.
- Produce client social media audit documents.
- Organise, own and manage social media content plans and monthly reports.
- Optimise social content that contributes to SEO strategies.
- Set and monitor KPIs measuring the impact of social media efforts.
- Review client briefs and contribute to ideas and creative workshops with the team.
- Read and action learnings from reports to ongoing content calendars.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and growing social media accounts for established or fast-growing brands and/or agency clients.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is essential.
- Solid copywriting skills with a ‘social’ voice in English and Arabic.
- Strong communicator with keen sense of copy that converts and engages audiences.
- Must demonstrate their own social media channels are active and follows best practices to keep on top of latest updates and trends.
- Manage multiple campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Experience with social media content management, reporting and listening tools.
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows.
- Good eye for detail when preparing social media performance and trend reports.
- Comfortable with Google Workplace tools.
- Experience with influencer management and live coverage events.
- Experience with social media tools (i.e Sprout Social, Hootsuite).