Our European Team is looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team from all across the world and help make some good #impressions!
Are you looking to kick-start your career in digital marketing?
Do you have a way with words? An eye for insights?
Ready to dive into the world of social media?
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Europe team is expanding and looking for a talented, senior social media professional to join the team.
This role will work closely with the Strategy Director and Social Media Manager to develop and roll-out Crowd’s client social media strategy.
If you’d like to work remotely for a rad bunch of creatives with a range of international brands and projects, then this is the job for you.
About the job
- Work on social channels communications calendar and plan for each account/channel, prioritising activity and driving engagement through the year.
- Define a yearly engagement plan with measurable objectives.
- Liaise with Social Media teams in different regions.
- Identify opportunities and stories that will help our clients breakthrough in their category and beyond, driving engagement and positive brand perception.
- Proactively widen the engagement ecosystem to help impact brand sentiment/reach/perception.
- Accurately engage with social media queries or comments across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) in line with brand tone and guidelines.
- Schedule social media posts accurately and timeously in line with the content calendar.
- Own KPI’s and analytics and reporting of channels managed.
- Support the paid media team with content and asset input.
- Stay on top of trends and applications.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a social media/digital marketing role.
- Experience and/or knowledge of third party community sites and social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- A passion for creating content for brands on social media channels.
- The ability to work in a face paced environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and progress.