We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our European team and help make some good #impressions!
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
Working closely with the Strategy Director and Social Media Manager, you will develop and roll-out Crowd’s client social media strategy.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in social media marketing as well as proven experience in B2B marketing and copywriting.
About the job
- Work on social channels communications calendar and plan for each account/channel, prioritising activity and driving engagement through the year.
- Define a yearly engagement plan with measurable objectives.
- Liaise with Social Media teams in different regions.
- Identify opportunities and stories that will help our clients breakthrough in their category and beyond, driving engagement and positive brand perception.
- Proactively widen the engagement ecosystem to help impact brand sentiment/reach/perception.
- Accurately engage with social media queries or comments across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) in line with brand tone and guidelines.
- Schedule social media posts accurately and timeously in line with the content calendar
- Own KPI’s and analytics and reporting of channels managed.
- Support the paid media team with content and asset input.
- Stay on top of trends and applications.
- Write social media copy across various B2B brands from different sectors.
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 2 year’s experience in social media marketing.
- Proven experience in B2B marketing & copywriting.
- Ability to tailor content for the B2B audience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Comfortable reporting on and interpreting social media performance analytics.
- Good writing skills with an understanding of how to be creative within corporate limitations.
- Experience and/or knowledge of third-party community sites and social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- A passion for creating content for brands on social media channels.
- Have a willingness to learn and progress.
- Remote Working
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- Computer/Laptop provided
- Bonus Scheme (after 6 months of service)
- Volunteering & Training Days (paid leave)