Our Dubai team is looking for a passionate Social Media Executive to help service our growing roster of GCC clients.
Do you live and breathe memes?
Does your life seem complete with hashtags and emojis?
Are you the next social trendsetter?
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
Our Dubai studio is expanding and looking for a talented and enthusiastic bilingual Social Media Executive to join the team. You will be working alongside our account managers, directors, developers, designers and digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and execute social media content plans across relevant platforms on behalf of our high profile clients.
You should have some experience in managing paid, owned and earned social media campaigns and delivering impactful results for clients.
This role would suit someone looking to expand their experience and skills, take ownership for delivering world-class work and being part of a creative and collaborative environment.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
About the job
- Plan, devise and implement social media strategies across relevant channels and platforms.
- Manage clients and grow business relationships through upselling.
- Produce client social media audit documents.
- Organise, own and manage social media content plans and monthly reports.
- Optimise social content that contributes to SEO strategies.
- Set and monitor KPIs measuring the impact of social media efforts.
- Review client briefs and contribute to ideas and creative workshops with the team.
- Read and action learnings from reports to ongoing content calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and growing social media accounts for established or fast-growing brands and/or agency clients.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is essential.
- Solid copywriting skills with a ‘social’ voice in English and Arabic.
- Strong communicator with keen sense of copy that converts and engages audiences.
- Must demonstrate their own social media channels are active and follows best practices to keep on top of latest updates and trends.
- Manage multiple campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Experience with social media content management, reporting and listening tools.
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows.
- Good eye for detail when preparing social media performance and trend reports.
- Comfortable with Google Workplace tools.
- Experience with influencer management and live coverage events.
- Experience with social media tools (i.e Sprout Social, Hootsuite).
Bonus Skills (not essential)
- Social listening insights experience
- Community Management experience
- Paid social experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Google academy certified
- UAE experience
- CRM management/marketing
- Web3 experience
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service).
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visas
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)