Our European Team is looking for a Social Media Executive to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Are you looking to kick-start your career in digital marketing?
Do you have a way with words? An eye for insights?
Ready to dive into the world of social media?
Crowd Europe is looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team from all across the world and help make some good #impressions!
If you’d like to work remotely for a rad bunch of creatives with a range of international brands and projects, keep on reading!
About the job
- Develop and roll-out Crowd’s client social media strategy
- Work on social channels communications calendar & plan for each account/channel, prioritising activity and driving engagement throughout the year
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and Social Media Manager to co-ordinate best practices in social media and engagement channels
- Define a yearly engagement plan with measurable objectives
- Liaise with social media teams in different regions
- Identify opportunities and stories that will help our clients breakthrough in their category and beyond, driving engagement and positive brand perception
- Proactively widen the engagement ecosystem to help impact brand sentiment/reach/perception
- Accurately engaging with social media queries or comments across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) in line with brand tone and guidelines
- Scheduling social media posts accurately and timeously in line with the content calendar
- Building content calendars in line with social media best practices
- Own KPIs and analytics and reporting of channels managed
- Support the paid media team with content and asset input
- Staying on top of trends, tools & applications
- 1+ year’s experience in a social media/ digital marketing role
- Experience and/or knowledge of third-party community sites and social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others
- A passion for creating content for brands on social media channels
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a willingness to learn and progress
If you think you've got what it takes to join our Crowd Start your application