We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our European team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
This is an intern position for you to gain experience managing an organisation’s social media platforms. The primary duties include writing posts and crafting captions, creating social media campaigns and performing research or the social media team.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools.
About the job
- Writing social media posts and captions and updating the social media pages.
- Responding to client feedback and maintaining communications online.
- Creating social media campaigns to increase engagement and target new audiences.
- Creating graphic and visual content for dissemination on social media pages.
- Carrying out research for team projects.
- Analysing social media numbers regularly.
- Preparing periodic reports for review.
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and scheduling tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.