Our Dubai team is looking for an ambitious and experienced Social Media Manager to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is a global marketing agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 10 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, retail, F&B, education and more, our Dubai team is expanding and looking for a talented, Social Media professional to join the team.
You will be working alongside our account managers, directors, developers, designers and digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and execute social media strategies across relevant platforms on behalf of our high profile clients.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing social media accounts for established or fast-growth brands and/or agency clients.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
About the job
- Plan, devise and implement social media strategies across relevant channels and platforms
- Conduct audits and landscape reviews and use insights to inform strategy documents
- Organise, own and manage social media content plans and monthly reports
- Optimise social content that forms a part of larger digital strategies including but not limited to SEO
- Set and monitor KPIs measuring the impact of social media efforts
- Review client briefs and contribute to ideas and creative workshops with the team
- Read and action learnings from reports to ongoing content calendars and organic campaigns
- Collaborate with the global team members to manage projects and deliverables
- Develop and nurture relationships with channel partners, sourcing and applying the latest trends and insights
- Attend relevant events, both online and offline when required
- Create, manage and grow a strong network of content creators and influencers.
- Be able to spot opportunities to upsell marketing services to existing clients
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- Minimum 5 years experience managing social media accounts for established or fast-growth brands and/or agency clients
- Solid copywriting skills with a ‘social’ voice
- Strong communicator with a keen sense of copy that engages and converts audiences
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Experience with managing team members (content creators and designers)
- Must be able to develop strategy presentations, reports and audit documents following brand standards
- Manage multiple campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices
- Experience with social media content management, reporting and listening tools
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows
- Must demonstrate their own social media channels are active and follows best practices to keep on top of latest updates and trends
- Arabic is preferred but not mandatory
- GCC/MENA experience is preferred
- GWI experience is preferred
- Web3 experience is preferred
- Media buying (paid social advertising) is a plus
- Demonstrable understanding of email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- CRM and content marketing is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Annual return-flight expenses covered to home country (after 1 year of service).
- Company laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Residential & Work visas
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Your birthday off (paid leave)